Here's a helpful guide to some of the more common questions we get asked (in no particular order).
- How do I become a member of MRSC? Go HERE.
- Can I apply for a mooring at MRSC? You need to be a Member, so please go HERE.
- How do I apply to bring my dinghy or kayak to the club? Please email our Membership Secretary.
- How do I find out about Juniors (training and sailing)? Please email our Junior Secretary.
- Where are the main MRSC Membership Documents (Rules, Byelaws etc)? Go to Our Club (you'll need to be logged in) and find them HERE.
- Where are the Bar Instructions? Go HERE.
- How do I change my login details? Login to your Portal and read the guide to the section you want to change.
- Why can't I login anymore? Try resetting your password. If you still can't login, contact our WebTeam.
- Why can't Members see my phone number? You need to make at least one phone number 'viewable by Members' in your portal.
- I'm not receiving Club Emails. If you have signed up for them and still aren't getting them please contact our WebTeam.
- Why can't I book an Event? If it is a Members only event then you will need to be logged in first.
- What happens if I sell my boat? Whatever you are doing contact our Sailing Secretary for dinghies and kayaks, and our Cruiser Secretary for Cruisers and Tenders.
- I have a Membership question. Please email our Membership Secretary.
- I want to report a piece of faulty club equipment. Go HERE.
- Where are the Pontoon/Coles Quay booking forms? Go HERE (you'll need to be logged in).
- Where is the Cruiser Manual? Go HERE.
If you have any further questions please contact our WebTeam and we'll do our best.